Ladies and Gentlemen! LIVE STREAMING of the World Record Appreciation Society can be found HERE, tonight, 8pm-11pm EST!
We will be doing our mini-set early into the show, and hope you can tune in and watch us! You will have to let us know if you do...this will be our first live-internet-streaming show EVER!!!
The lineup of world records is shaping up to be our best ever, and we're thrilled that Blast Off!!! will once again represent as our URDB house band for the evening. Oh yeah, and free Pyrat Rum from 8 - 9!
CONFIRMED WORLD RECORDS SO FAR:
* Giorgio the Human Carpet - Most Women To Stand On A Man Rolled Up In A Carpet (read about him in the NYT http://bit.ly/RIkEb)
* Betsy Davis - Longest Balloon Squeak
* Alexandra Young - Most Autographs Signed On A Person's Stomach In One Minute
* Evan Berger - Fastest Time To Drink A Beer Through A Cocktail Straw
* Cody Ryder - Most Fortune Cookies Eaten and Read In One Minute
* Marcus Livesay - Most Names Written On An Uncooked Piece Of Spaghetti
* Jake Bronstein - Longest Whisper Chain (Attempt #2)
* Jon Chonko - Most Toppings On A Scanned Sandwich
* Chris Beresford-Hill - Mystery Record
* Erin and Her Cello-- ??????
only a few more hours to get your tickets online...
SEE YOU TONIGHT!
love, erin and her cello